Saturday, October 2, 2021

These stocks are on fire over the weekend πŸ”₯

News usually breaks over the weekend after I see this activity
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
 
 

Have you heard of a Wall Street Wire?

It's a secretive injection of cash into a stock…

That can precede a massive moonshot!

This is happening "in secret" because these traders are trying to get ahead of the news…

News which you & I don't know about.

I saw this last weekend on Royal Caribbean Cruises. A trader secretively dumped $330,000 into the stock right before the weekend…

When I saw this wire I knew I had a small window of opportunity to follow that trader's move.

Come Monday morning I was able to close that RCL trade for a 139.5% gain!*

These wires keep coming in just before the weekend…

I saw this same activity on three different stocks this past Friday. And I think they could all see moonshots come Monday!

Click here and I'll show you all three tickers!

*Disclaimer: The profits and performance shown are not typical and do not guarantee future trade results.
A New Money Crew Publication
 
 

Disclaimer & Disclosures

The information in this email is intended for informational purposes only and does not guarantee specific results as there is a high degree of risk involved with trading. Also, our traders are real traders and may have financial interests in the companies discussed. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.

Brought to you by WealthPress.


No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog