Saturday, October 3, 2026

As CEO, I Had Questions About This

 

October 3, 2026

More Free Resources | Unsubscribe

 

Monument Traders Alliance Alerts

As CEO, I Had Questions About This

Dear Reader,

Ryan Fitzwater here, CEO of Monument Traders Alliance.

When Bryan Bottarelli first showed me the Black Card…

I had questions.

 

Because this wasn’t just another membership card.

Bryan wanted to attach privileges to it that could fundamentally change how 300 people interact with our company.

And from a business perspective…

I needed to understand why.

So I asked him…

His answer was simply:

To give our members the chance to build a million-dollar portfolio in the next 24 months… starting with as little as $10,000.

He reminded me how our research delivered a staggering (average) of 1,130 winning trade recommendations per year…

And pleaded how he didn’t want any of our members missing out on anymore potential profit opportunities.

That blew me away.

So the next thing I needed to know…

How many people should we allow inside?

The final number we landed on was 300.

And what we ultimately approved goes considerably further than the card itself.

I’ve asked Bryan to explain the details directly to you right here.

 

Click here to see why I approved the Bryan’s Black Card idea.

Yours in smart speculation,

Ryan Fitzwater

Ryan Fitzwater
CEO, Monument Traders Alliance

P.S. There was one part of Bryan’s plan that gave me the most pause from a business standpoint. Ironically, it may be the part cardholders value most. See it here.

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

As CEO, I Had Questions About This

‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌...