 |
Marc Lichtenfeld
Chief Income Strategist |
Dear Subscriber, Thank you for claiming your FREE Ultimate Dividend Package! You've made a GREAT choice. Dividends are the easiest and most reliable way to get rich in the markets. A study from BlackRock shows that over the last century, 90% of total stock returns came directly from dividends. And companies that increase dividend payments year after year... without interruption... can truly build life-changing wealth. My readers have seen firsthand how dividends can transform their families' lives... Drew Bennett said, "My wife and I have been able to continue to live in retirement worry-free." He said he and his wife "can do what we want, where we want!" Al Atkinson wrote to tell me, "One thing's for sure, I make more than the banks and most of my friends. I just feel better as I age. Thank you, Marc!" Dane Sabel said, "I have used Marc's stocks to create a retirement portfolio that gives me peace of mind even when the market gets a little crazy. I have the income I need to do whatever I want." These are folks who take income investing seriously. They go after the money and they act on my income recommendations, and you can see how it's paying off for them. These folks, along with thousands of others, are using my financial expertise to transform their lives. And I don't want you to miss out. So here's what I'd like to give you...
- 12 issues of The Oxford Income Letter (Value: $249)
- Access to all four of our model portfolios: the Instant Income Portfolio, the Compound Income Portfolio, the High Yield Portfolio and the Fixed Income Portfolio (Total Value: $876)
- Free Hardcover Copy of Get Rich with Dividends (Value: $27)
- "101 Ways to Grow and Protect Your Retirement Savings" (Value: $99)
- "Retire Rich With Five Small Cap Dividend Stocks" (Value: $241)
- And course, the entire Ultimate Dividend Package (Value: $1,044).

That's a total value of $2,536... But through this special offer, it will cost you just $49. All you have to do is go here to fill out your information, and I'll be sure to get everything sent directly to you. And with my 365-day guarantee, you can try everything out for a full year at ZERO risk. Don't like what you see? Just call us up for a full refund. You can even keep everything at my cost. I'm doing this because I KNOW dividends can change your life. That's why I'm doing everything in my power to spread the word about the No. 1 way to help ensure you never have money problems. I look forward to helping you discover the power of dividends. Just finish filling out this form to confirm that you want everything. If you have any questions about this offer, you can even call directly at 800.305.3980 or 443.353.4210. Marc Lichtenfeld
Chief Income Strategist, The Oxford Club |
No comments:
Post a Comment