Friday, September 15, 2023

U.S. Department of Justice DOJ Press Releases & News Update

U.S. Department of Justice


You are subscribed to DOJ Press Releases & News for U.S. Department of Justice. This information has recently been updated, and is now available.

09/14/2023 08:00 AM EDT

Good morning. It is great to be here. My heart is just bursting with pride looking at this beautiful audience today. I want to first start off by thanking President Knight for the kind introduction and the very warm and gracious welcome that she's extended to me today. And I want to thank all of you for welcoming me and giving me the opportunity to share in this wonderful occasion. Dr. Jarralynne Agee, it really is a privilege, because today is a celebration of achievement, of academic excellence, of hard work and perseverance. So, thank you for the opportunity to be here with you. I also just want to take a moment for the privilege to recognize my extraordinary team of colleagues from the U.S. Department of Justice including the U.S. Attorney's Office who are here today. I'm going to ask that they all raise their hands.
09/14/2023 08:00 AM EDT

A New Jersey man pleaded guilty to evading federal income taxes.
09/14/2023 08:00 AM EDT

A Tennessee man was sentenced today to 27 years in prison followed by a lifetime of supervised release for extorting and threatening multiple minors into performing sexual acts on camera.
 

 

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

L’ambassadrice Linda Thomas-Greenfield lors d’un briefing du Conseil de sécurité de l’ONU sur la République démocratique du Congo

Traduction fournie par le département d'État des États-Unis à titre gracieux ...