Thursday, October 28, 2021

“EBay Trick” Hides Massive Trades

 


Hi Trader,

Ever heard of "bid sniping" on eBay?

Here's how it works:

You wait until the last few seconds of an auction… 

Then slightly outbid the current winner right as time runs out.

Boom! You're the winner.

Believe it or not, the same thing happens in the markets.

For example: Someone bought $300,000 in Twitter options the other day... 

At 3:59 pm Eastern — a minute before the closing bell.

You could say they "trade sniped" Twitter. 

Maybe they thought no one would notice or have time to react... 

Except I did.

In fact, this piqued my interest because it was huge, and it happened at the end of the trading day…

So I rushed to my Profit Flow Group and sent them a trade alert right away. We had to leap on this before it was too late.

Good thing I did...

Because a week later, we made 330% gains.

Maybe that's why this mysterious person (or institution) sunk $300,000 into these options at the last minute. 

Now, this trade was rare in terms of my trading strategy because I don't often see big buys right before the closing bell…

But I do see plenty of them throughout the day.

If you want to learn how I do it...

Watch this video to hear me explain my strategy in more detail.

FYI:

Big and fast profit opportunities aren't the only thing I look for.

I also hunt for the best ETFs to build your wealth long-term, alongside low-risk "under the radar" picks that no one would expect.

There's a little something for everyone...

And all of it is inside the PFG member's area.

Head here to learn more about my trading strategy and PFG community.


Until next time,


J.R Jaén
Profit Flow Group


 


In Case You Missed It

1. Is This Stock the Next Berkshire?
2. Trillion-Dollar Company Creates Flood of Profits in Its Sector
3. Here are Some Opportunities to Profit From Rising Energy Costs



Market Traders Daily
Director of Client Services
888-228-2376

Disclaimer: Futures, forex, stock, and options trading are not appropriate for all traders. There is a substantial risk of loss associated with trading these markets. Losses can and will occur. No system or methodology has ever been developed that can ensure returns or against losses. No representation or implication is being made that using any of these methodologies or systems will generate returns or ensure against losses.
 

Global Profits System International
14422 Shoreside Way STE 104-153
Winter Garden Florida 34787
United States

Click here to unsubscribe

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Financial Fraud News Update

Offices of the United States Attorneys   You are subscribed to Financial Fraud  ne...