Sunday, September 15, 2024

My resolve is only stronger after another attempt on my life

I will always love you for being by my side. Thank you for your support.  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

- September 15th, 2024 -


ALERT FROM TRUMP

My resolve is only stronger after another attempt on my life!


I will never slow down.


I will never give up.


I WILL NEVER SURRENDER!


I thank God every day for having supporters like you on my side.


On November 5th, WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

MAGA

May God bless you,

Donald J. Trump

45th President of the United States

MAGA




You are receiving this email at stevenmagallanes520.nims@blogger.com


Trump National Committee JFC Inc., PO Box 509, Arlington, VA 22216


If you'd like to change your subscription status follow this link.


Privacy Policy

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog