Saturday, September 21, 2024

I noticed my stock prediction system issued buy alerts on all 3 of these stocks...

Fast forward to today, and these are some of the best-performing stocks in the market.
 
   
     
Here is the truth…

Despite the market dancing around all time highs…

2024 was a difficult year for the majority of traders.

Sure, the market spiked 14% higher so far…

But still, most traders ended up in the red.

And that’s because just THREE stocks account for all of the market’s gains…

The other 497 stocks basically did nothing…

You can see what I mean. 

 
 
Now the problem is, most folks were NOT trading these three stocks…

They were focused on these 497 stocks down here… 

 
 
The same stocks that spent the majority of the year trading sideways.

But when I look back at my research, I noticed my stock prediction system issued buy alerts on all 3 of these stocks…

For example, it said to buy NVDA in January…

 
 
It said to buy Microsoft in March… 
 
 
And it said to buy Google in May.
 
 
Fast forward to today, and these are some of the best-performing stocks in the market.

Which is part of the reason I’m sending this email. 

This same system is lighting up on one $26 stock now…

And while I can never promise future returns, or against losses, it reminds me a lot of what we saw on NVDA, MSFT and GOOGL…

That’s why I posted a free session where I walk through my system, and its newest top pick as we inch closer to the elections…

I also show you the steps to take to load it into your Thinkorswim account.

You can watch the free session here while the replay link is still up

'Til the next trade,


Lance Ippolito

The profits and performance shown are not typical. We make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. These trades expressed are from historical backtested data in order to demonstrate the potential of the system.​
   
 

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

KamalaHQ

Probably the single best resource to follow the latest, breaking news from this campaign as it happens. ...