Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Hey, I can't let you miss out...

Hey there,

I know the weekend was busy, and I didn't want you to miss out on these incredible deals...
 
So, I've decided to extend our Labor Day sale for 24 more hours exclusively for our most valued customers — like you !
 
Place your order today to get flat 10% off sitewide (and up to 35% off on select pieces), including our best sellers and new arrivals.
 
Use code LABORDAY24 at checkout.
 
Thank you for being an amazing customer. Let's make this last day count!

 

Have a great week!
Tony Crisafi
CEO of Wholesale Jewelry Website

P.S. If you have any questions, give me a call at (850) 353-2565 OR reply back to this email. My team & I will be happy to help you find the perfect pieces for the upcoming holiday season.

 

 

 

*Code not applicable on already discounted products, jewelry sets, kits, tools, welders, 14K Gold, 14K Rose Gold, and .925 Sterling Silver Permanent Jewelry.

You received this email from Wholesale Jewelry Website. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Maximizing Dividend Growth in Shifting Markets

Discover a strategy that could enhance your dividend gains! View in browser View in browser                     If you’ve been building ...