Monday, September 23, 2024

2pm Today: See the $4 stock insider are pouring $18M into

PLUS: Why I believe the company is primed to soar
 
   
     
In case you missed my email last night, here’s a quick recap of today’s agenda. 

I’ll be opening up the live room later today, to spill the beans about a $4 stock with over $18 million of insider buys. 

This small oil and gas company has tanked hard over the past six months.

 
 
And most traders have probably ignored it or counted it out as a lost cause.  

But here’s why I’m not counting it out… 

I just spotted over $18,590,000 of insider orders pouring into the stock…

 
 
And this is causing me to believe that its share price could soar in the months ahead. 

Obviously, I cannot guarantee future profits or shield against losses but… 

You can see all of the exciting details about this tiny ticker when I go live at 2pm eastern today

Follow this link if you’d like to join me. 
Can’t wait to see you inside! 

Lance Ippolito
 
Signature Lance Ippolito
*Disclaimer: The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. From 3/1/20 through 9/18/24, the average win rate is 70.1%, the average return per position is 8.04% with an average hold time of 17 days.
   
 

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

USAO - Idaho News Update

Offices of the United States Attorneys   You are subscribed to USAO - Idaho  news ...