Sunday, October 30, 2022

My WHOLE Account Went Up 52% Last Month

Dear Loyal Reader,

My account is up over 50% in the last month.

This isn't the first time I've done this.

But it is the first time I've done it using this specific type of trade.

See, earlier this year, Mike Carr and Amber Hestla taught me a new type of options trade that's WAY better than anything I've ever used.

And I've mostly been using this new strategy they taught me.

I don't have to obsess over getting the time of my trades right.

I don't have to constantly check whether I'm up or down.

And I actually don't have to spend any money upfront.

In fact…

Done right, with this trade, I don't have to pay any money at all.

This trick actually pays me money.

I just used this trick to make another $1,000 the other day.

It didn't "cost" me anything — I just needed a couple thousand in my account. And it took, like, two days. That's it.

I actually doubled up and made an extra $1,500 on an identical trade.

Now, I've been placing these trades on my own.

But Mike and Amber are sharing one of these trades every week with a special group of subscribers.

It's the easiest money I've ever made in the market, and it's helping me grow my account faster than ever — while keeping me a bit of security and peace of mind.

I can't ask for anything more than that right now.

You can learn more about this strategy, and many others, by clicking here.

Kind regards,

Chris Cimorelli
Chief Editor, True Options Masters


 


(c) 2022 Banyan Hill Publishing. All Rights Reserved. Protected by copyright laws of the United States and international treaties. This Newsletter may only be used pursuant to the subscription agreement. Any reproduction, copying, or redistribution, (electronic or otherwise) in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Banyan Hill Publishing. P.O. Box 8378, Delray Beach, FL 33482. (TEL: 866-584-4096) Legal Notice

The mailbox associated with this email address is not monitored, so please do not reply.

Your feedback is very important to us so if you would like to contact us with a question or comment, please click here: http://banyanhill.com/contact-us

Remove your email from this list: Click here to Unsubscribe

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Grammy Predictions: Record of the Year

...