Saturday, October 2, 2021

How We Found These Back-To-Back Gains

 


Hi Trader,

When you think about profitable stocks… do you think Macy's?

Nope. Snooze-worthy, right?

Well, let me show you how we made back-to-back triple-digit gains:

A few months ago, Macy's had killer earnings… but that's not why we bought.

Instead, I detected a "disruption" in the market. Someone built a massive options position on the retailer.

Maybe this buyer anticipated those earnings. Who knows. 

But that's not what I was concerned about. All I cared about was the gigantic number of options this person bought.

And the next day, our position was up 150%+ overnight!

Some PFG members took profits then and there…

But Macy's fell back towards the buy zone, allowing our members to get in on this stock AGAIN for more potential gains.

Thanks to my core Statistic Disruptive Flow strategy, I can find opportunities like this one while the rest of the market chases the trends.

As a result, my Profit Flow Group community and I have a world of profit opportunities available.

I'll reveal how this system works in this training webinar.

FYI:

The shipping crisis isn't going away anytime soon… and neither are the profits on shipping stocks.

But not all shipping stocks are good picks, which is why I hunted for and found only the best potential stocks for my PFG community members. Details one 4 stocks are all inside.

Learn how I found these companies and how to get more of my research here!



J.R Jaén
Profit Flow Group


 


In Case You Missed It

1. Getting Better at Trading? These 4 Signs Say Yes
2. Don't Double Dip… Unless It's in the Stock Market
3. Dodging Insider Trading Traps



Market Traders Daily
Director of Client Services
888-228-2376

Disclaimer: Futures, forex, stock, and options trading are not appropriate for all traders. There is a substantial risk of loss associated with trading these markets. Losses can and will occur. No system or methodology has ever been developed that can ensure returns or against losses. No representation or implication is being made that using any of these methodologies or systems will generate returns or ensure against losses.
 

Global Profits System International
14422 Shoreside Way STE 104-153
Winter Garden Florida 34787
United States

Click here to unsubscribe

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Get Ready for Colder Weather with 20% Off

Shop the Sale ...