Monday, October 14, 2024

While I wasn’t looking

Hey it’s a big week, be careful
 
   
     
   
 
OCTOBER 14, 2024
   

Hey y’all,

Just getting back settled into the office life after a weekend away in D.C.

It was a lot of fun. On Thursday, I toured a few museums and took to the National Mall at night. You’ve seen some of those pictures. If not, check them out here.

Friday was a drive out to Shenandoah National Park, and a road trip along the Skyline Drive. It was beautiful!

 
 
And then Saturday was a gorgeous wedding at a golf club in Virginia near Dulles Airport. Congrats to the happy couple!

One interesting thing I learned while I was there: did you know that 70% or more of the world’s internet traffic travels through the data centers in Ashburn, VA?

It’s called the Dulles Technology Corridor. There were huge data centers all around! Big, blank buildings with massive supercomputers inside.

Pretty fascinating!

But enough trivia. One really cool thing happened to me while I was away.

I closed a winning trade without ever looking at my trading account!

A lot of you probably know that I’ve been following Nate Tucci’s Automated Options trade for a long time — really since he first made them public back in April!

Well, my trading accounts got a bit messy after I made some dumb mistakes (aggressive earnings plays that didn’t work out… it was yucky…) 

So I took a few weeks off from Automated Options. But Friday before last, I decided to get back into the game and put on a few contracts of his trade on QQQ.

As has happened for me I think 8/10 times, within the next two weeks, the trade closed automatically as a winner.

I was in Shenandoah National Park at the time with limited cell reception, so there’s no joke when I say there’s no chance I could have closed that trade by myself.

 
 
Now, my point isn’t to try and sell Automated Options to you (although, I’d be lying if I didn’t say I think you should join — you can sign up here to learn more about the strategy tomorrow at 3pm Eastern!)

What I really think is cool about Automated Options is that it’s so unique to anything I’ve personally seen before. And that’s what I love about ProsperityPub.

We’ve got a diverse group of experts who are constantly searching for NEW ways to play the markets, with strategies that fit every trader differently.

It’s like the greatest trading buffet you’ll ever see, and all you need to do is grab a plate and get started!

To your prosperity,

Stephen Ground 
Editor-in-Chief, ProsperityPub

 
   
 

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

$5 (not a typo)

 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌...