Monday, October 14, 2024

Tomorrow at 2:30pm: TSLA bull cycle briefing

See the opportunity I’m eyeing up on Tesla plus my price target
 
   
     
Over the last 6 months, Tesla stock has gained a lot of steam…

Up about 50% since May…

 
 
And in my opinion, if momentum continues to build

I think it’s in anticipation of a Trump Presidency.

Experts are already predicting shares to hit $400 by the end of the year.

 
 
While I think that’s kinda extreme…

It wouldn’t surprise me to see the stock rally through election day.

This is why I hope you’ll join me tomorrow at 2:30pm for a special live event:

Tesla’s New Bullish Cycle

You’re going to hear my personal price target…

And you’ll see a LIVE demonstration of the special way I’m trading the stock.

It’s the same strategy we’ve used to close out 26 winners on Tesla this year despite its disappointing run earlier in 2024.

Naturally, I can’t promise future wins or protect against losses…

But with less than 30 days until the election…

I wouldn’t wait around and risk getting left on the sidelines…

So I hope you’ll join me tomorrow. 

Hit this link if you plan on attending 
'Til the next trade,

Lance Ippolito
 
The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. From 11/02/2023 - 09/23/2024, on live issued trades, the result is a 72% win rate with an average return of 8.33% over a 4 day hold period.
   
 

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

$5 (not a typo)

 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌...