Saturday, October 19, 2024

Nate just called me again...

I can’t wait to tell you about the Overnight Income Project
 
   
     
There’s a new way for traders to target income while they sleep

But to tell you why I’m so excited about this opportunity, I need to share some backstory first.

Some of you might remember that earlier this year, I received an urgent call from options expert Nate Tucci claiming that he discovered a new way of trading…

One that allows you to place a quick trade… wait no more than two weeks

And watch as the position automatically closed out with right around a 50% return… more than 70% of the time — enough to generate $1,250 in payouts for every $2,500 invested! 

After reviewing the data, I immediately flew Nate down to my home in Florida to cut the ribbon on his all new “Automated Options” 

 
 
If you were there… and paid attention… 

Chances are you’re loving these Automated Options as the LIVE trade alerts have been even better than the original backtest suggested.

Just listen to Carlos, who I’m guessing was trading with that $2,500 starting stake… 

 
“With nine trades with minimal risk my account has grown almost $5,000. Nate has been a great coach, and humble human being.”
 
So why do I mention all this? 

Well, you see, thanks to a new set of data…

And an overnight market phenomenon that dates back to the 1990s…

 
 
Nate says we can now amplify those types of Automated Options results you just saw, like Carlos’s story earlier…

In just a fraction of the time!

As a matter of fact, with these trades, if you get in right before market closes and everything works out…

You can watch (or NOT watch) as it automatically closes out less than 24 hours later!

Nate’s calling it the Overnight Income Project, and I’m excited to say we’re once again cutting the ribbon together LIVE on Monday @ 1pm ET.

And while I cannot promise future returns or against losses.. 

Make sure you’ve got a seat saved for this critical briefing
I can’t wait to see you there! 

Graham Lindman

Disclaimer: Since April, Automated Options has issued 17 trade alerts, with 14 winners, for a win rate of 82.4%. The average winner has returned 50%, enough to generate $1,250 on a $2,500 starting stake. Past performance does not indicate future results and you should never risk more than you can afford to lose.
   
 

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Politics: 5 stories from this week

Personalized for you. nytimes.com October 19, 2024 Here are some stories you might have missed this week, curated by Times editors and per...