Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Huge SPY breakout coming after election?

I think it might be setting up…
 
   
     
Hey folks,

Listen, my team and I have been doing some research…

And it turns out that after every Presidential Election since at least 1996, there has been a massive two-week surge starting after election day.



Republican or Democrat… bear market or bull market… it doesn’t matter!

I am as confident as I can be that the markets WILL pick a direction and rally STRONG after the election.

And on Thursday at 2:30pm ET, I’m going to join you LIVE to tell you exactly how I’ll play it…

Plus, I’ll dive into what I’ll be looking for starting election night to tell me which way the rally will move!

Sign up here if you want to join me

Either way we go, we’ll see massive trading opportunities. So make sure you don’t ignore this!

See you on the flip side,

TBUZ
   
 

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

U.S. Attorneys News News Update

Offices of the United States Attorneys   You are subscribed to U.S. Attorneys News...