Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Here’s my #1 stock to watch post-election

And all my other predictions as we get closer to Nov 5th
 
   
     
My #1 Election Stock And Sector
 
Did you know that certain stocks and sectors tend to soar after the Presidential elections?
 
 
As this event only comes around every four years… 

Now’s the time to take action! 

That’s why I’m planning my largest event of the year this coming Wednesday, October 23rd at 1pm Eastern… 

With former Vice President and Portfolio Manager at PIMCO, where he had the privilege of helping manage $1.7 trillion in assets… Kane Shieh

To bring you what I’m calling THE 2024 ELECTION SUMMIT! 

I’ll be giving attendees not only my major predictions for the last months of 2024… 

But the details behind the stock I believe will surge after the November election! 

And while I cannot promise future returns or against losses, but thanks to my research, traders can start to prepare with this one ticker in hand… 

PLUS: Keep an eye on its corresponding sector! 

Confirm here with me to receive my #1 Election Stock and Sector on Wednesday
All the best,
 
 
     
   
 

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Must Read: Quant Ratings Updated on 143 Stocks

I revised my Stock Grader recommendations for 143 big blue-chip stocks. ...