Sunday, October 27, 2024

ATTENTION: Wall Street’s Google Earnings Secret EXPOSED

Avoid making a rookie MISTAKE
 
   
     
One of Wall Street’s biggest secrets I love to expose has to do with Google’s earnings call this Tuesday.

You see, the last two times Google released earnings, gigantic moves in the price happened immediately.

 
 
Unfortunately, a lot of people reacted the wrong way to those critical opportunities.

And a lot of folks will do the same thing on Tuesday.

I don’t want that to happen to you.

So I’m revealing the exact same method to target Tuesday’s earnings call that elite investors have used to take advantage of Google for years.

Join me for to see it LIVE on Monday @ 12 PM ET, the day before their quarterly call, to see the #1 trade for Google earnings.

You’ll see exactly how I plan to set up my position…

How I identify the “money zone” in the trade...

And how I anticipate which way the explosive move will occur.

I can’t promise returns or against losses, but attending this 100% FREE briefing could be critical for those who want to successfully target this opportunity with incredible payout potential.

So give yourself a shot to play this opportunity like the pros…

Join me LIVE on Monday @ 12 PM ET to see my #1 Google trade.

Trade well,
 
Jack Carter


 
   
 

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

My final message

This is my last message before I step on stage at Madison Square Garden  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌...