Thursday, September 19, 2024

What Jeffry Turnmire told me about 0DTE options

It involves 50% gains from 0.25% moves. Eavesdrop on our discussion...
 
   
     
I just got off the phone with Jeffry Turnmire, and I'm still trying to wrap my head around what he told me.

He's found a way to target 50% gains with a tiny 0.25% stock move.

You read that right… Moves so small, that most traders don't even notice them.

I've been in this game for over 30 years, and I've never seen anything like it.
*
Clicking automatically opts you in to for updates from Jeffry Turnmire and Triple Threat Trader (privacy policy).


Here's the gist… He's not just doing this once a day, he's finding these opportunities up to 10 times daily.

It's all thanks to a new type of option the CBOE approved in April. Jeffry calls them "0DTE" options.

I was skeptical, so I asked for hard numbers. Here's what he showed me… 

454 trade signals since July 10th… 74.5% win rate… Average hold time less than 24 hours.

I was so intrigued, I insisted we record our conversation.

 
 
You can listen to it yourself here.

You'll hear exactly how these 0DTE options work, why they're so sensitive to tiny price movements, and how you can spot these opportunities day after day.

If you're tired of waiting for big market swings and want to see how we're finding these opportunities from tiny moves that happen every single day, click here to eavesdrop on our call.
All the best,
 
 
The stated results are from hypothetical options applied to real published trade alerts. From 7/10/24 - 9/18/24, the result was a 75% win rate on 514 trade signals with an average hold time of less than 24 hours on the underlying stock. Performance is not indicative of future results. Trade at your own risk and never risk more than you can afford to lose.
     
   
 

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Write this ticker symbol down...

Megatrend now poised to mint a brand-new wave of millionaires. Write this tic...