Monday, September 16, 2024

This week: I'm headed back to Wall Street

What's happening this week is years in the making. And no, I'm not just talking about the first rate cut since 2022 ... though that certainly is a large part of this story.
 

Dear Reader,

What's happening this week is years in the making.

And no, I'm not just talking about the first rate cut since 2022 ... though that certainly is a large part of this story.

But what I'm sharing on Thursday is the culmination of not just two years...

But fifty. Here's why.

For this event, I'm back in New York City – just a few blocks from where I first started on Wall Street on October 7, 1966.

I don't have to tell you how much has changed about the world since then.

And with the rise of Artificial Intelligence – on Wall Street and everywhere else...

We are on the cusp of drastic financial change... with potentially severe consequences for your money in the next 90 days.

I'll explain exactly what I see happening, and exactly how to position yourself, on Thursday night.

That being said...

One critical topic I plan to cover on Thursday has to do with something on Wall Street that... even after all this time... hasn't changed at all:

It's a carefully shrouded moneymaking strategy that has directed nearly every investing decision I've made – personally and professionally – for the last half-century.

It even directly impacted how I built the Power Gauge.

George Soros relied on this secret when I worked with him...

He also passed it down to the great Stanley Druckenmiller, who worked with Soros before starting his own hedge fund.

The best-performing hedge fund of 2023 uses this secret – Citadel.

As does arguably the best-performing hedge fund of all time – Millennium Management.

On Thursday night, I'm finally going to share it with you.

For details on everything I plan to give away this week, including two free BUY and SELL recommendations, click here.

Regards,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

 

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Silicon Valley Insider Reveals AI Retirement Playbook

Jeff Brown, who recommended Nvidia in 2016, is sharing his full blueprint to help you retire comfortably usi...