Sunday, September 22, 2024

Insiders just bought $18.5M worth of shares of this stock

This could be a major tip off to something BIG!
 
   
     
See this tiny $4 stock?
 
 
At first glance, it looks like a worthless stock – and rightfully so!

The company has crashed down hard in the last 6 months.

But in my opinion, that’s about to change…

And that’s because certain insiders just bought $18.5M worth of shares of the stock.

Now I can’t say for sure why… and I certainly cannot make any future guarantees here.

But this could be a major tip off to something BIG!

 
 
Which is why I’m unveiling the details behind the stock – including its name…

The recent insider buys… 

And why I believe the company could soar over the coming months.

Join me here tomorrow for the full scoop.
Can’t wait to see you inside! 

Lance Ippolito
 
Signature Lance Ippolito
   
 

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Former CBOE Market Maker Reveals No. 1 Secret

A multimillionaire options trader will reveal his simple three-step options system -- including a unique ide...