Monday, September 16, 2024

I want you to give my one millionth endorsement, friend.

After another attempt on my life, it would be an honor to have your endorsement  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. >

I'M MAKING AN ANNOUNCEMENT IN 24 HOURS!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. >

I'll be holding my FIRST IN-PERSON event since another attempt on my life was made.


And trust me, friend, Democrats will have their eyes trained on Michigan, ready to exploit this moment to fire up their base and expand their war chest by MILLIONS.


They'll flood the fake news airwaves with ONE LIE AFTER ANOTHER.


They'll convince the Hollywood "elites" to cut them MASSIVE checks.


They'll declare VICTORY in hopes that you'll sit by, stay home, and do nothing…


But I know that would NEVER HAPPEN - you're with me until the very end! 


And here's your chance to prove it: before I step on stage, I'm calling on 1 MILLION of my top supporters to chip in and make an OFFICIAL ENDORSEMENT FOR TRUMP! >


ENDORSE TRUMP

The ONLY WAY Kamala wins the White House is if YOU GIVE UP.


She's not just hoping it happens, friend. She's banking on it.


But with your endorsement today, we'll deliver her and the Deep State swamp a devastating defeat they'll NEVER forget.


So PLEASE, before I step on stage, shout to the ENTIRE WORLD that YOU ENDORSE TRUMP. >


BECAUSE OF YOU - WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

ENDORSE TRUMP

Thank you,


MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. >
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. >

Donald J. Trump

45th President of the United States


P.S. I also really hope you can donate weekly to the MAGA Movement all the way through Election Day.


It would mean the world to me if you can afford to give weekly. If you can't, don't sweat it and make sure the recurring box is unchecked!

ENDORSE TRUMP




You are receiving this email at stevenmagallanes520.nims@blogger.com


Trump National Committee JFC Inc., PO Box 509, Arlington, VA 22216


If you'd like to change your subscription status follow this link.


Privacy Policy

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

GAIN Reports from September 19, 2024

The following GAIN reports were released on September 19, 2024. ____...