Friday, September 6, 2024

Friend, I wrote you a letter from the campaign trail.

Can you please read it? It's your patriotic support that gives me strength to keep fighting.  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
Make America Great Again. >

A LETTER FROM AMERICA'S NEXT VICE PRESIDENT JD VANCE


I've been traveling around the country sharing President Trump's vision for a brighter future, but I wanted to take a moment to send you a message from the bottom of my heart: 


THANK YOU, Friend.


You've selflessly stepped up to support our campaign, even while Kamala Harris wreaks havoc on our economy.


And trust me, Friend, I understand the value of a dollar.


As you probably know already, I didn't grow up with a silver spoon in my mouth like so many of the career politicians I've had the misfortune of working with in the D.C. swamp.


I grew up poor, in the Rust Belt, in a small Ohio town that had been losing jobs and hope for generations. 


In Middletown, hard working families that gave everything they had to achieve the American Dream watched helplessly as their jobs were shipped overseas by the "elites" who rule our country. 


But under President Trump's strong leadership, their manufacturing jobs finally started to come back.


Despite all the incredible progress he made, I'll be honest with you: communities like mine are in more danger than ever if Kamala Harris takes the White House.


Friend, President Trump and I are fighting to keep the American Dream alive for future generations, but we can't do it alone. 


So today, I'm humbly asking you to step up one more time and contribute any amount - even just $1 - to get President Trump back in the White House. >

DONATE TODAY

I ran for the Senate because I knew somebody had to stand up to the corrupt Washington establishment and be a voice for YOU - the American people.


And I'm running to be your next Vice President so we can finish what we started.


Please, if you're able, chip in one more time and let's save this country in November! >


Thank you and may God bless you,


MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN >
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN >

JD Vance

Future Vice President of the United States

DONATE TODAY

Contributions to Trump National Committee JFC Inc. are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. All contributions are subject to the limits and prohibitions of the Federal Election Campaign Act. Contributions from corporations, foreign nationals (i.e., without "green cards"), federal government contractors, and other federally impermissible sources are strictly prohibited. Contributions made in the name of, or refunded by, any other person are unlawful.



You are receiving this email at stevenmagallanes520.nims@blogger.com


Trump National Committee JFC Inc., PO Box 509, Arlington, VA 22216


donaldjtrump.com


If you'd like to change your subscription status follow this link.


Privacy Policy

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Deputy Secretary of Defense Kathleen Hicks' Remarks for the DoD Suicide Prevention Recognition Ceremony

View Online Deputy Secretary of Defense Speech...