Wednesday, September 25, 2024

3pm ET today: Free Penny Options trading session

My scanner has flagged dozens of the best opportunities this year- see how!
 
   
     
In case you missed yesterday’s email, here’s a quick recap… 

I’m going live at 3pm ET today, to hold a FREE Penny Options trading session.

And as a special bonus - Jack Carter will be joining me!

Yes, this is the same scanner that I miserably released 40 days ago… 

But I’ve worked out all of the kinks in it… 

And I’m excited to say that the scanner has been on fire lately…  

Flagging dozens of the best opportunities we’ve seen this year. 

My followers have been sharing their wins like crazy!  

Richie P smashed gains on three tickers… 

 
 
Susie also had fun nailing multiple winners… 
 
 
While Kaye J. is flat out having a good time with the scanner… 
 
 
And I’d like you to get in on the exciting action! 

Granted, I cannot promise future results or shield against losses but… 

You should clear your schedule and watch me trade the close at 3pm eastern today.

Just save this email and follow this link. 
'Til the next trade,

Lance Ippolito
 
Signature Lance Ippolito
P.S. You can get all of my favorite signals for free tomorrow. 
   
 

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

USAO - Florida, Southern News Update

Offices of the United States Attorneys   You are subscribed to USAO - Florida, Sou...