Sunday, July 7, 2024

'VIP' opportunity ending TOMORROW

If you've bought any of the market's biggest stocks over the past few years... My research shows you're going to underperform the market, beginning now.
 

Dear Reader,

If you've bought any of the market's biggest stocks over the past few years...

My research shows you're going to underperform the market, beginning now.

I'm talking about Nvidia... Meta... Amazon... Apple... and the rest of the other so-called Magnificent Seven...

Whether you've bought them outright or held them passively through an index fund or ETF...

History shows that, over the long-term, there's a group of stocks that can absolutely crush their performance.

It's a group I can almost guarantee you're not even thinking about.

But get this...

Imagine you could go back in time to 1990 and invest $10,000.

If you'd put it the largest and most famous stocks... which includes today's Magnificent Seven – and before that the FAANGs and all the winners of the Internet boom...

Today you'd have roughly $176,000.

But with this relatively unknown group of regular stocks that anyone can easily buy...

You'd have more than $327,000 today.

In other words, nearly double the return of the market's biggest names...

All from a small group of stocks almost no one pays attention to.

By the way...

Even if you prefer to hold an index or ETF rather than own individual stocks – I mention here, for free, which ones I believe will similarly outperform the S&P 500, beginning now.

The shocking part is...

According to Invesco, only 10% of U.S. investors' money is allocated to these stocks.

Which is a real shame...

Because it's the ONE place in the markets where you have a series of real advantages over Wall Street, hedge funds, and famous billionaires.

Seriously.

I explain why, in detail – and how you can use those advantages to crush typical market gains – right here.

Now, a rare market signal just flashed for the first time in 18 years.

And it's telling me – based on 80 years of history with a 100% perfect historical track record – that this group of stocks could return four times more than the S&P 500 over the coming year.

Because time is extremely short, there's one more thing I need to tell you...

I recently held a major public event where I laid out all my research about this situation... and detailed why it's setting up the single biggest market opportunity of my lifetime.

Tomorrow, the full, unedited replay of that event is coming offline forever.

It has to because it contains a limited-time invitation that's ONLY for the very first folks to try my new research.

But don't worry...

My presentation gives you more than enough information to use this strategy completely on your own if you choose.

You don't have to spend a single penny on research. I name exactly what group of stocks I'm talking about here... and even name a free recommendation.

My new paid research is designed for folks who understand this opportunity and want to take advantage of a highly curated, "best of the best" model portfolio based on my nearly 50 years of experience with these exact stocks...

And the highly detailed signals from my stock-rating system the Power Gauge.

It's the most elite – and to, me, personally special – research I've ever shared with anyone. (Until tomorrow, view the invitation here.)

It's my personal passion project. And I know in my heart it's going to produce the biggest recommended gains of my career.

I understand that paid research won't be for everyone...

I'm also all but certain that hundreds or thousands of others will sign up months from now when they see the string of triple-digit (or higher) potential gains I expect to have shown the earliest readers by then.

It's completely up to you if you want to consider this now... then... or not at all.

But the invitation I made at my event is expiring permanently tomorrow.

And it will never be replicated anywhere.

It includes nearly $15,000 of included bonuses and research for an 84% total discount...

An arrangement we only makes available at the very beginning through what we call Charter Membership.

No other future offer will be quite so generous. It simply can't.

For now, you can still claim it until tomorrow.

It's definitely worth at least looking over and considering while there's still time – before it expires forever.

I'd strongly prefer you're in the group celebrating a series of potential high-triple-digit wins in the future...

And not looking back with regret, wishing you'd gotten in as a Charter Member when you still had the chance.

Regards,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

 

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

US Developing "Superweapon" to Defeat China and Russia?

New tech behind this weapon will create the greatest investment opportunity for Americans since WWII. ...