Friday, June 28, 2024

(Open & Confirm) Earnings Trade Room + Elite Trade Class

And it completely changed the way I look at trading AAPL
 
   
     

Congrats! You're registered to join a FREE session with me and Nate Tucci on Wednesday, June 26th @ 3pm ET where we’ll teach you how to dial up your very first “Elite Trade”... 

Which has been able to CRUSH it - even while the underlying stock barely moves 0.5%. 
 
 

Plus, we’ll be trading some of the top names reporting earnings after the close Wednesday… 

Which in the past, have been some of my biggest trades in 2024! 

You don’t want to miss it… 

Login using this link Wednesday @ 3pm Eastern: https://zoom.us/j/93819207593

See you then! 

Graham Lindman
 
   
 

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Hey, I need a favor. It’s urgent.

Wendy Kirkland - Hey, I need a favor. It's urgent. Dear Trader, Hey, it...