Sunday, June 16, 2024

A Heartfelt Reminder πŸ’Œ

Hi ,

As you know, today is Father's Day, a day that we often overlook. 

Regardless of the immense respect and love I have for my father, I feel it was never expressive in words but was always shown through gestures. Whether it was him bringing me my favorite sweet every week without needing to be asked or being present at every school performance, his love, and support was always present. 

Somewhere along the way, amidst the busyness of work and life, I forgot of these cherished moments. With Father's Day here, all these memories have come flooding back, and I felt compelled to share this with you.

Father's Day is a gentle reminder for all of us to reconnect with our dads and celebrate the lasting bonds we share. Let's make plans with our dads today and celebrate them with a memorable gesture.

I'm planning to take my dad out for dinner tonight and relive some of our most cherished experiences.
 
Also, to all the fathers out there, wishing you a Happy Father's Day! πŸ’Œ
 
 
Cheers,
Rishi
 


You received this email from Nepal Tea. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Are you still awake?

I guarantee this will never happen again.  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌...