Saturday, October 28, 2023

Flash meeting today @ 12pm

I just met with former President Trump down at Mar-a-Lago!
image
image

Hey folks,

Thursday was a remarkable day for me. I had an unexpected opportunity to meet former President Trump down at Mar-a-Lago!


I couldn't pass up on that! But I was sad to miss out on hearing about Jeffry Turnmire's Income Glitch.

The only strategy I know of that's gone sixteen months straight without a single loser…

Booking 64 wins in a row with an annualized return on the options of 234% per year without compounding.

Apparently, our DTI students didn't miss out, though, because Jeffry was overwhelmed with demand, nearly doubling the number of new students he expected to bring in on Thursday.

Now that he's all caught up, I'm asking him to give you (and me) one more chance to hear about this strategy!

So he'll be LIVE today at 12:00 PM ET! And you know I'll be watching closely!

Save this link, so you can join us at noon: https://jeffrytrader.com/glitch

I can't wait to see you there, and, as I always say…

See you on the flip side!

TBUZ

Disclaimer: Since its inception, the win rate is 100% over 64 trade alerts. The average hold time is around 14 days, and the average win is between 5-7%. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Annualized the return on options is 234.32% per year without compounding.




RISK DISCLAIMER There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading. Past results are not indicative of future returns. DTI Trader and all individuals affiliated with this site assume no responsibility for your trading and investment results.

Unsubscribe

DTI Trader 3929 Airport BLVD, Ste 2-208, Mobile, Alabama 36609 United States (251) 652-1555

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

You’re sitting on a gold mine?

Friend, CONGRATS! I've saved one of the final Gold MAGA Hats in existence just for you…  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌...