Saturday, December 17, 2022

This Week's Major Story

By now, you've likely heard about the Fed's new rate hike – and the latest inflation number. The news has turned out exactly as I explained it would in my latest interview...
 

This Week's Major Story


By now, you've likely heard about the Fed's new rate hike – and the latest inflation number.

The news has turned out exactly as I explained it would in my latest interview...

Here's the complete, unedited replay for you to watch today.

Now, A LOT of analysts thought the Fed would capitulate and halt their rate hikes. We now know the crowd was wrong about that.

And today, with inflation data cooling, many of those same analysts are saying that this is the beginning of the next bull market.

Click here to see why I believe history is about to prove them all wrong once again.

In short: With another rate hike behind us, there's now a brand-new roadmap in place for the stock market (and your money) in the early days of 2023.

So if you're going to do just one thing to set yourself up for a happier and wealthier year in 2023...

Please make sure you listen to me explain why the path forward for stocks and your money just changed dramatically.

To save you time, I went through and flagged the most important takeaways:

  • (9:49) – The exact thing the Federal Reserve will need to do before the next bull market begins. (This has been the case 100% of the time going back to 1955.)
  • (22:04) – What the 8 rate hikes between 2016-2018 tells me about what kind of stocks you should move your money into before January.
  • (25:54) – How to position your portfolio for potentially huge triple-digit gains even if everyone you know continues to lose money in 2023.
  • (33:21) – The one popular stock that many of you probably have in your portfolio that I expect to experience an even bigger downfall than Peloton (PTON).
  • (42:04) – The historical sweet spot my Power Gauge system tells us is the absolute best time of year to buy stocks. (Hint: The clock is already ticking.)
  • (46:24) – Why the #1 factor in how successful you'll be in 2023 has more to do with what stocks you DON'T own than the stocks you DO own.
  • (54:12) – My top ten recommendations and top ten stocks to avoid for the New Year.

    And at least today, you can still get the name and ticker of my free stock recommendation when you watch here.

    Good investing,

    Marc Chaikin
    Founder, Chaikin Analytics

    P.S. Be sure to stick around after I reveal one of my top stock ideas for 2023...

    Because I also mention a company I think you should SELL immediately if you own it (it's one of America's most popular stocks of the last few years).

    Get the name and ticker of both stocks, right here.

     

    No comments:

    Page List

    Blog Archive

    Search This Blog

    Pentagon's Replicator 2 to focus on drone defense - The Federal Report

    ======================================================================= Federal News Network - The Federal Report - October 01, 2024 ==...