Sunday, December 18, 2022

Goldman Sachs just made a huge mistake!

You might've read that Goldman Sachs just issued a buy alert for Amazon. I know I'll ruffle some feathers saying this, but Goldman is making a terrible mistake – one that will cost investors dearly in the coming weeks.
 

Goldman Sachs Just Made a Huge Mistake!


You might've read that Goldman Sachs just issued a buy alert for Amazon.

I know I'll ruffle some feathers saying this, but Goldman is making a terrible mistake – one that will cost investors dearly in the coming weeks.

But Amazon is not even in the top 10 stocks I'm urging you to avoid in 2023...

Here's the list of 10 stocks I urge you to sell immediately if you hold one in your portfolio.

Don't get me wrong, I used to like Amazon...

In fact, I recommended it in 2018, right before the stock shot up 160%...

But I also didn't hesitate to issue a SELL alert earlier this year, just before the stock plunged 35%, and the company laid off 10,000 employees...

Now, that doesn't mean I don't see opportunity today.

The beauty of investing is that there are always pockets of opportunity, no matter how bad the outlook is for the overall market.

It's why I built the Power Gauge – to help us identify exactly where the big money is flowing so we can find the best chances to double or triple your money, even when markets are crashing.

For example, even as tech was crashing this year, my system spotted opportunities elsewhere – flipping BULLISH – that could have made you fast, double-digit gains in months, even weeks...

But the opportunity today is definitely NOT in Amazon... and it's not on the list above.

Instead, it's in areas of the market you wouldn't expect.

So first, I recommend you totally ignore the buy alerts come out of banks like Goldman Sachs...

Then, get my list of what I believe will be the top ten performing stocks ANYWHERE in the market in 2023.

Regards,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

P.S. You might be skeptical that anyone could predict the top performing stocks in the market a FULL year in advance.

And listen, you should be.

But the Power Gauge found AT LEAST 9 of the top 10 performing stocks in the market every single year for the last seven years...

...and ALL 10 of the top performing stocks of 2022!

Now I'm using it to help you find the top 10 stocks to buy AND avoid in 2023.

The only catch is that you MUST move your money OUT of the losers as soon as possible... and be ready to move your money INTO the winners when the new year begins.

So make sure you see this before tomorrow's opening bell.

 

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Coffee?

Friend, PLEASE!  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌...