Sunday, October 30, 2022

What's been happening at Lalo?

Hi , 

I came back from paternity leave just in time for so many amazing product launches at Lalo. I am so excited to be using them with my toddler, Jemma, and my newborn, Zeke. I wanted to make sure you saw all of the exciting newness of the last 2 months.

 

Here's a recap of all that went down and a little sneak peek of our most exciting launch this year coming this week!

  • Big Bites Tableware: Jemma has graduated to the big kids' table, and so has her tableware. She loves her new utensils. If your little one has outgrown our First Bites collection you will also love our Big Bites tableware which includes utensils, plates, chopsticks, and more.  Plus, we launched a widely requested Splat Mat & Smock Bibs to the collection, too!

  • Play Kitchen: I know what my kids are getting for the holidays (if there are any left)! The Play Kitchen is beautiful but it's selling out fast! I can't wait to see what Jemma "cooks" for me.  I'm definitely going to also add some play pasta & a cupcake set in too.

  • Book Launch: Finally something for the little man, Zeke. My co-founder Greg and I wrote three incredible board books in partnership with A Kids Company About. The titles cover three important values to us: Love, Home, and Trust.

  • New launch bubbling up: If that wasn't enough we actually have one more HUGE launch coming this week.  This launch has been over a year in the making, and I am so excited for you all to see it.  We've been listening to our Lalo Fam, and we hope this launch will be everything you have asked for.  Sign up to be the first to know here!

Thank you for your continued support! 

Michael

Dad to Jemma & Zeke & Lalo Co-Founder

 

 



You received this email from Lalo. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog