Wednesday, July 6, 2022

The path forward is not always straight

Each day, I try my best to follow the path of the aina. It's the only thing that has ever brought me any sense of peace...
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
Ei.Ventures - The New Standard of Farma
 
This Round Open to Accredited Investors Only
 
Each day, I try my best to follow the path of the aina. It's the only thing that has ever brought me any sense of peace.

It doesn't always work of course… the path forward is not always straight.

In my younger years, I realized over time that I had a knack for business. Things came naturally. Success flowed.

At times, like Odysseus, I fell for the siren's song of materialism: cars… houses… the fast life. Materialism. Fortunately, I was able to wake up. To move past the plastic and into the organic.

Today, the final preparations are in motion for my return to Hawaii, hoʻi i ka ʻāina. I will exchange my business shoes and slacks for sunglasses and flip flops. We've made tremendous progress in Miami. During our time here, we have met some incredible people, and made some great investments.

But it's time to move on to the next step in our journey. I have a stop in New York City to ensure the Ei Ventures go public is moving along in the right frequency. And that's just it… frequency. I've realized the frequency of Hawaii is calling me back.

There's something magical about the raw natural beauty. The ability to sit and watch the majestic sea turtles, the honu, swim across the ocean. Time seems to slow down in Hawaii. It helps me think… it's a frequency of clarity. My internal surfboard is able to travel the waves in my head as I think about the next step for Ei, Orthogonal Thinker, and our other companies.

I am excited that we've recently opened the doors to Ei again with a Regulation D offering. I heard form many who were unable to join our journey during our last round. I hope to see you paddling out to the wake next to me on this one.

In Hawaii, I will recharge my mana. I won't allow negative forces to deplete or distract me. Mother Earth offers everything we need. I continue to believe we can achieve parity and pono with plant medicine to help those in need. Nothing synthetic. Nothing fake.

Just pono.


Mahalo,
David Nikzad
Founder and CEO
Ei Ventures
 
This Round Open to Accredited Investors Only
 
Prefer to Speak With Our Team?
 
Legal Disclaimer

The securities offered hereby have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Act"), or any state securities or blue sky laws and are being offered and sold in reliance on exemptions from the registration requirements of the Act and state securities or blue sky laws. Accordingly, the securities cannot be sold or otherwise transferred except in compliance with the Act. In addition, the securities cannot be sold or otherwise transferred except in compliance with the applicable state securities or blue sky laws. The securities have not been approved or disapproved by the SEC, any state securities commission or other regulatory authority, nor have any of the foregoing authorities passed upon the merits of this offering or the adequacy or accuracy of any other materials or information made available to subscriber in connection with this offering. Any representation to the contrary is unlawful.

The securities may only be purchased by persons who are "accredited investors" (as that term is defined in Section 501 of Regulation D promulgated under the Act).

Private Placement Memorandum: Click to View

Forward-Looking Statements Disclaimer

The offering materials may contain forward-looking statements and information relating to, among other things, Ei.Ventures, its business plan and strategy, and its industry. These forward-looking statements are based on the beliefs of, assumptions made by, and information currently available to the company's management. When used in the offering materials, the words "estimate," "project," "believe," "anticipate," "intend," "expect" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements, which constitute forward looking statements. These statements reflect management's current views with respect to future events and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause Ei.Ventures actual results to differ materially from those contained in the forward-looking statements. Investors are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date on which they are made. Ei.Ventures does not undertake any obligation to revise or update these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after such date or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
 
This email was sent to EI.Ventures, 1215 S. Kihei Rd., Kihei, HI 96753, United States. You are receiving this email because you have expressed interest in Ei.Ventures. If you wish to no longer receive emails from us you can unsubscribe at any time.

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Hell breaks loose in 24 hours

My deadline is here. Kamala is cashing checks left & right from far left billionaires.  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ...