Friday, November 12, 2021

Paul Mampilly Is Quite the Storyteller

Dear Loyal Reader,

You have to read the email below. It's one story that could be of great benefit to you.

Or it could serve as a cautionary tale if you allow it to go unread.

We want all our readers on the celebratory side of this.

— Tamara


From: Paul Mampilly
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2021
Subject: We're Approaching a Very Special Anniversary

Bold Profits Daily

Dear Loyal Reader,

The day was June 7, 2017. Just four months after I premiered my landmark Extreme Fortunes research service to Profits Unlimited readers for the very first time.

I released a recommendation to those readers to buy a small-cap company by the name of Plug Power.

Many bought in and wrote to tell me they were thoroughly enjoying the guidance and recommendations they were receiving from this brand-new investing service.

I'll be honest with you. I had faith in my research and the recommendations that it produced. Not a shadow of doubt existed in my mind that this service would be a hit.

Because I knew that this strategy I had just uncovered was one with incredible potential, although it was too early for it to have actualized.

But when it did, the trust I had in my research was of no aid in containing the excitement I felt for my readers and their success.

December 2020 rolled around before any of us knew it. And with many gains and some losses flowing in-between time, this exceptionally phenomenal win swooped us all to that familiar cloud we call "9."

1,142%.

Read that again slowly.

An astonishing 1,142%. The first one of its kind for Extreme Fortunes readers.

Our inbox was flooded with emails from readers far and wide sharing their newfound or justified belief in this strategy.

And truthfully, the goals I have set for this research service since then have become increasingly ambitious BUT surely attainable.

I'm sharing this story with you today because we are just a few weeks away from the anniversary of this phenomenal gain.

And with this special day at the forefront of my mind, I want you to be a part of the next one.

So, here's your chance to join in the celebration with us.

Corinna and I will explain it all here.

Click here if you are unable to see the image.

Regards,



Paul Mampilly
Editor, Bold Profits Daily


 


(c) 2021 Banyan Hill Publishing. All Rights Reserved. Protected by copyright laws of the United States and international treaties. This Newsletter may only be used pursuant to the subscription agreement. Any reproduction, copying, or redistribution, (electronic or otherwise) in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Banyan Hill Publishing. P.O. Box 8378, Delray Beach, FL 33482. (TEL: 866-584-4096) Legal Notice

The mailbox associated with this email address is not monitored, so please do not reply.

Your feedback is very important to us so if you would like to contact us with a question or comment, please click here: http://banyanhill.com/contact-us

Remove your email from this list: Click here to Unsubscribe

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Please donate $15 now

Hey, before my final end-of-quarter fundraising deadline, I want to end her campaign!  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌...