Sunday, November 21, 2021

My #1 dividend stock

The Oxford Income Letter

My #1 Dividend Stock

Marc Lichtenfeld

Marc Lichtenfeld
Chief Income Strategist

Dear Concerned American,

You still haven't received my "Forever Dividend" package.

So I wanted to reach out and make a proposal.

I want to give you each and every one of the bonuses I'm offering, starting with my #1 dividend stock recommendation right now.

This company has a history of major dividend raises.

It's increased dividends every year for eight straight years...

The total growth of the dividend alone is 225% in those eight years.

And over the last five years, it's accelerated... increasing the dividend by an average of 21% annually.

This is the type of Forever Dividend stock you want to own.

So go ahead and sign up to get this stock report and all the other bonuses right here.

And here's the proposal I'll make.

Get everything, including a hardcover copy of my book Get Rich with Dividends.

And if any of it doesn't live up to your expectations, call us up and we'll give you your money back.

Plus, you get to keep everything!

There is zero risk on your end.

In fact, the only risk is that you don't take up my offer and you miss out on yet another Forever Dividend company that could've given you peace of mind in retirement.

Just click here to get everything with no risk.

I look forward to helping you succeed with Forever Dividend stocks.

Good investing,

Marc Lichtenfeld

P.S. Take a company like Broadcom. A simple $10,000 investment 10 years ago would be worth $212,490 today. And it would pay you a 64% yield on the original investment.

That's the type of company I'd like to help you find.

Get my #1 dividend stock recommendation right here.

 

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

The Morning: The stakes on abortion

Plus, Lebanon, Hurricane Helene's destruction and political hats. View in browser | nytimes.com September 30, 2024 Good morning. Today...