Saturday, October 16, 2021

Looks Like I Could Be Right About This...

See How I Picked These Sympathy Plays


Hi there,

For the past few months, I've boldly proclaimed that Bitcoin will hit $90k by the end of the year.

I stand by that prediction… and some of the biggest names in finance are slowly coming around to my point of view.

For example:

Fidelity's director of global macro, Jurrien Timmer, said that Bitcoin could hit $100k!

In his own words:

"​​My sense is the trajectory is up and so far there really is no evidence that this is a bunch of momentum chasers."

One issue: he says 2023. I think the big six-figure mark could come earlier.

Regardless, his bullishness on Bitcoin is a good sign…

Because I'm loaded up on crypto miners as sympathy plays (stocks that could potentially rise along with Bitcoin). 

Why sympathy plays instead of Bitcoin?

Easy:

  1. You need like $55k to get one Bitcoin if you don't want to own tiny fractional pieces.
  2. Security headaches. You need a good hardware wallet and have to follow a bunch of other security measures to make sure your coins aren't lost or stolen.

Crypto miners are simpler since they're stocks… but they could potentially see gains almost as explosive as Bitcoin's.

So if you want to learn how I picked these specific sympathy plays...

Check out this free training webinar about my system.

FYI:

Finance giant Blackrock recently pumped a ton more capital into one of my picks, Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA). They increased their position by 322%.

This comes after MARA skyrocketed by over 1,700% over the past year. 

If Blackrock is getting in on this stock, who knows where the price might go next.

And, of course, MARA isn't my only crypto stock pick. More on that insider the PFG member's area.

So if you want to surf on this tidal wave of potential profits…

Learn more about my strategy and my PFG community today.



J.R Jaén
Profit Flow Group


 


In Case You Missed It

1. Taking "Buy the Dip" to the Next Level on Facebook
2. One of My Favorite Trading Strategies + Free Ticker
3. Don't Miss This!



Market Traders Daily
Director of Client Services
888-228-2376

Disclaimer: Futures, forex, stock, and options trading are not appropriate for all traders. There is a substantial risk of loss associated with trading these markets. Losses can and will occur. No system or methodology has ever been developed that can ensure returns or against losses. No representation or implication is being made that using any of these methodologies or systems will generate returns or ensure against losses.
 

Global Profits System International
14422 Shoreside Way STE 104-153
Winter Garden Florida 34787
United States

Click here to unsubscribe

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

All the glory goes to YOU!

I'm speechless. This would never have been possible without your support.  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌...