Tuesday, October 12, 2021

2 Stocks to Bet on the New “FLYING TAXI” Market

Great Stuff Masthead

Dear Loyal Reader,

You might be tired of hearing about electric cars.

I get it. Look, I love my Tesla, but I realize it can be a little annoying when everyone is talking about it.

I recommended Tesla to my readers before it surged 10X in less than two years.

But I'm looking at a new technology that I've been waiting decades for.

And the electric vehicle (EV) market is paving the way.

It's called "eVTOL" and it stands for "electric vertical take-off and landing." Imagine an electric helicopter that is 100 times quieter, safer, cleaner and cheaper.

At least one major U.S. banker is already banking on it.

And so am I now that I know the market is projected to grow 711% by the end of the decade.

Frankly, that's probably a conservative estimate. Technology is growing exponentially. EV sales are about to go through the roof. Battery technology is rapidly getting better.

So this looks incredibly obvious to me.

I've recommended two eVTOL stocks to readers of my Secret Portfolio, one of which I just added to the model portfolio two weeks ago.

This page tells you all you need to know about the Secret Portfolio and how to get access. This is where I put early-stage technology plays that could deliver gargantuan winners over time.

Like the 1,718% gain we made in 22 months on a bitcoin miner.

We're bullish on the future, and the Secret Portfolio will tell you about some of the most unique, promising and exciting stocks you can bet on. For full details on the Secret Portfolio, click here.

Click here if you are unable to see the image.

Regards,



Paul Mampilly
Editor, Profits Unlimited

P.S. My Secret Portfolio is very secretive as its name suggests, so I'm only inviting people in this week. Take a look before we close the doors, because we don't do this very often.


 


(c) 2021 Banyan Hill Publishing. All Rights Reserved. Protected by copyright laws of the United States and international treaties. This Newsletter may only be used pursuant to the subscription agreement. Any reproduction, copying, or redistribution, (electronic or otherwise) in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Banyan Hill Publishing. P.O. Box 8378, Delray Beach, FL 33482. (TEL: 866-584-4096) Legal Notice

The mailbox associated with this email address is not monitored, so please do not reply.

Your feedback is very important to us so if you would like to contact us with a question or comment, please click here: http://banyanhill.com/contact-us

Remove your email from this list: Click here to Unsubscribe

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Financial Fraud News Update

Offices of the United States Attorneys   You are subscribed to Financial Fraud  ne...