Monday, November 30, 2020

Investment Project

Hello there,

I hope this message finds you in good spirits especially during
this challenging time of coronavirus pandemic. I hope you and
your family are well and keeping safe. Anyway, I am Rebecca
Johnson, a broker working with Flippiebecker Wealth. I got your
contact (along with few other contacts) through an online
business directory and I thought I should contact you to see if
you are interested in this opportunity. I am contacting you
because one of my high profile clients is interested in
investing abroad and has asked me to look for individuals and
companies with interesting business ideas and projects that he
can invest in. He wants to invest a substantial amount of asset
abroad.

Please kindly respond back to this email if you are interested in
this opportunity. Once I receive your response, I will give you
more details and we can plan a strategy that will be beneficial
to all parties. I have included my telephone number below but the
best way to contact me is via email.

Best regards

R Johnston
Flippiebecker Wealth

No comments:

Page List

Blog Archive

Search This Blog